Discover the Applicability, Benefits, and Potential of New Technologies
As advances in algorithms and computer technology have bolstered the digital signal processing capabilities of real-time sonar, radar, and non-invasive medical diagnostics systems, cutting-edge military and defense research has established conceptual similarities in these areas. Now civilian enterprises can use government innovations to facilitate optimal functionality of complex real-time systems. Advanced Signal Processing details a cost-efficient generic processing structure that exploits these commonalities to benefit commercial applications.
Learn from a Renowned Defense Scientist, Researcher, and Innovator
The author preserves the mathematical focus and key information from the first edition that provided invaluable coverage of topics including adaptive systems, advanced beamformers, and volume visualization methods in medicine. Integrating the best features of non-linear and conventional algorithms and explaining their application in PC-based architectures, this text contains new data on:
* Advances in biometrics, image segmentation, registration, and fusion techniques for 3D/4D ultrasound, CT, and MRI
* Fully digital 3D/ (4D: 3D+time) ultrasound system technology, computing architecture requirements, and relevant implementation issues
* State-of-the-art non-invasive medical procedures, non-destructive 3D tomography imaging and biometrics, and monitoring of vital signs
* Cardiac motion correction in multi-slice X-ray CT imaging
* Space-time adaptive processing and detection of targets interference-intense backgrounds comprised of clutter and jamming
With its detailed explanation of adaptive, synthetic-aperture, and fusion-processing schemes with near-instantaneous convergence in 2-D and 3-D sensors (including planar, circular, cylindrical, and spherical arrays), the quality and illustration of this text’s concepts and techniques will make it a favored reference.
* If download links doesn't work. Please write a comment.Advanced Signal Processing: Theory and Implementation for Sonar, Radar, and Non-Invasive Medical Diagnostic Systems, Second Edition (Electrical Engineering & Applied Signal Processing Series) Download via usenet