This monograph contains a number of problems with signal detection theory, presenting a generalized observation model for signal detection problems. The model includes several interesting and common special cases, such as those describing additive noise, multiplicative noise and signal-dependent noise.
This book contains a number of problems of signal detection theory. A generalized observation model for signal detection problems is included. The model includes several interesting and common special cases such as those describing additive noise, multiplicative noise, and signal-dependent noise. The model can also describe composite signals in addition to the usual known (deterministic) signals and random (stochastic) signals. Locally optimum (LO) and locally optimum rank (LOR) detectors for known and random signals in the model are discussed, and original results are obtained. Other approaches to detection of signals are also discussed.
2. LOCALLY OPTIMUM DETECTION OF KNOWN SIGNALS
3. LOCALLY OPTIMUM DETECTION OF RANDOM SIGNALS
4. LOCALLY OPTIMUM DETECTION OF COMPOSITE SIGNALS
5. KNOWN SIGNAL DETECTION WITH SIGNS AND RANKS
6. RANDOM SIGNAL DETECTION WITH SIGNS AND RANKS
7. SIGNAL DETECTION IN WEAKLY-DEPENDENT NOISE
8. SIGNAL DETECTION WITH FUZZY OBSERVATIONS
1st with TOC BookMarkLinks
* If download links doesn't work. Please write a comment.Advanced Theory of Signal Detection: Weak Signal Detection in Generalized Observations (Signals and Communication Technology) Download via usenet