Smart financial strategies that can secure your financial future
There are more than 600 exchange traded funds on the market today, and new ones are opening every day. Total worldwide invested assets in ETFs now tops $500 billion. Written in a straightforward and accessible style, Super Sectors outlines a specialized trading system that utilizes standard and leveraged exchange traded funds in an easy-to-follow plan, so that you can identify and invest in the hottest sectors in the world.
In this book, author John Nyaradi skillfully shows you how to use ETFs to take advantage of businesses and sectors that are profiting, while also minimizing risk by getting out of the same areas before they start to decline. Along the way, Nyaradi reveals how to best analyze different sectors, such as technology, utilities, industrial, energy, services, and finance, and then discusses which ETFs can help you profit from the opportunities these sectors present. The book:
• Outlines an active investment management strategy that will allow you to generate steady success in any market
• Details how different types of businesses profit and suffer during different business cycles
• Explores how sectors rotation strategies and exchange traded funds can put you in a better position to excel financially
• Includes interviews with key experts
The “buy-and-hold” strategy of yesterday won’t work in today’s investment environment. Nyaradi identifies the strongest potential sectors in the future. Find out what will work with Super Sectors as your guide.
* If download links doesn't work. Please write a comment.Super Sectors: How to Outsmart the Market Using Sector Rotation and ETFs Download via usenet