• First title in new series from the British Dietetic Association: each title is a comprehensive and critical review of key literature in its subject
• Provides informative and broad-ranging coverage of the relation between nutrition and diet and the gastrointestinal tract
• Explores dietary factors involved in a range of gastrointestinal disorders, plus effects on diet and available treatments
• Trustworthy, internationally-focused, and written specifically to meet the needs of dietitians
Dietary recommendations need to be based on solid evidence, but where can you find this information? The British Dietetic Association and the publishers of the Manual of Dietetic Practice present an essential and authoritative reference series on the evidence base relating to advanced aspects of nutrition and dietetics in selected clinical specialties. Each book provides a comprehensive and critical review of key literature in the area. Each covers established areas of understanding, current controversies and areas of future development and investigation, and is oriented around six key themes:
• Disease processes, including metabolism, physiology and genetics
• Disease consequences, including morbidity, mortality and patient perspectives
• Clinical investigation and management
• Nutritional consequences of disease
• Nutritional assessment, including anthropometric, biochemical, clinical, dietary, economic and social approaches
• Nutritional and dietary management of disease.
Trustworthy, international in scope, and accessible, Advanced Nutrition and Dietetics is a vital resource for a range of practitioners, researchers and educators in nutrition and dietetics, including dietitians, nutritionists, doctors and specialist nurses.
Advanced Nutrition and Dietetics in Gastroenterology provides informative and broad-ranging coverage of the relation between nutrition and diet and gastrointestinal health and disease. It explores dietary factors involved in causation of a variety of gastrointestinal disorders, as well as the effects of these on nutritional status and the dietary treatments available. It also provides an overview of anatomy and physiology, measurement and assessment of function, and dietary components relevant to gastrointestinal health.
* If download links doesn't work. Please write a comment.Advanced Nutrition and Dietetics in Gastroenterology (Advanced Nutrition and Dietetics (BDA)) Download via usenet