Lifestyles have changed dramatically over the past quarter century, and along with these changes come exciting opportunities for health, wellness, and fitness professionals, including new career paths in the professional domain of health and wellness coaching.
Centered on an evidence-based process for guiding change, Lifestyle Wellness Coaching, Second Edition, offers a systematic approach to helping clients achieve enduring changes in their personal health and wellness behaviors through a supportive and forward-moving coaching relationship.
Formerly titled Lifestyle Fitness Coaching, the second edition of Lifestyle Wellness Coaching has been thoroughly revised and updated to keep pace with the rapidly evolving field of lifestyle coaching. The text offers powerful methodologies for those who want to embrace lifestyle coaching as their primary profession as well as for those who intend to integrate a coaching approach into their work with clients. The text is complemented by discussions, case studies, reflective opportunities, and practical aids and engages readers through multiple approaches to learning:
• Sidebars provide practical guidance for enhanced understanding.
• Reflection sidebars prompt readers to personally experience the content.
• Dynamic coaching dialogues bring abstract concepts to life.
• Typical exchanges between coaches and clients are illustrated.
* If download links doesn't work. Please write a comment.Lifestyle Wellness Coaching-2nd Edition Download via usenet