Fundamentals of Body MRI-a new title in the Fundamentals of Radiology series-explains and defines key concepts in body MRI so you can confidently make radiologic diagnoses. Dr. Christopher G. Roth presents comprehensive guidance on body imaging-from the liver to the female pelvis-and discusses how physics, techniques, hardware, and artifacts affect results. In print and online at www.expertconsult.com, this detailed and heavily illustrated reference will help you effectively master the complexities of interpreting findings from this imaging modality.
* Access the fully searchable contents of the text online at www.expertconsult.com.
* Master MRI techniques for the entirety of body imaging, including liver, breast, male and female pelvis, and cardiovascular MRI.
* Avoid artifacts thanks to extensive discussions of considerations such as physics and parameter tradeoffs.
* Grasp visual nuances through numerous images and correlating anatomic illustrations.
Get authoritative coverage of key concepts in body MRI
* If download links doesn't work. Please write a comment.Fundamentals of Body MRI: Expert Consult- Online and Print, 1e (Fundamentals of Radiology) Download via usenet