Apply the latest percutaneous techniques with the practical, highly illustrated Interventional Procedures for Structural Heart Disease. This brand-new medical reference book presents full-color images, numerous tables, and invaluable clinical pearls to help you utilize today's hottest techniques and technologies for each disease, so you can offer your patients the most desirable outcomes possible.
- Master today's hottest percutaneous procedures for structural heart disease as perfected by experts from around the world, including transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR), percutaneous paravalvular leak closure, transcatheter mitral valve interventions, a wide variety of adult congenital cardiovascular defect interventions, and more.
- Grasp the specific knowledge you will need for success in a variety of clinical scenarios, as well as the patient selection criteria for each invasive procedure.
- Make informed, evidence-based decisions with the latest clinical trial results and evidence integrated into each chapter.
- Visualize the newest techniques and technologies more clearly through a full-color design featuring illustrations, tables, clinical pearls, complications, and current evidence boxes.
- Seamlessly search the full text online at Expert Consult.
* If download links doesn't work. Please write a comment.Interventional Procedures for Adult Structural Heart Disease: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 1e Download via usenet