A programmed learning, word-building approach is ideal for self-paced learning and review and in-class instruction! The 4th Edition of this popular textbook continues to incorporate the most current trends and approaches to teaching medical terminology. Each body system unit features a summary of major combining forms, a comprehensive pathology section, and additional medical records and evaluations to help your students learn quickly and easily.
Give your students the freedom to learn at their own pace, both inside or outside of the classroom. A learning aid bookmark and audio CD (packaged with every book) lets them learn on the go.
* Thoroughly updated abbreviations from The Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).
* Name-specific headers that make locating material easier.
* The most recent medication reports.
* Spanish appendix, updated for style and consistency.
* Programmed, frame-based learning approach—including a free bookmark that will help students quiz themselves and study at their own pace.
* True-to-life artwork for each body system and key pathologic conditions.
* A summary of major combining forms, a comprehensive, pathology section, and additional medical records and evaluations in each body system unit.
* If download links doesn't work. Please write a comment.Medical Terminology Simplified: A Programmed Learning Approach by Body System 4 ed. Download via usenet