Find out what millions of trivia lovers already know: Uncle John is your #1 source when it comes to throne-room reading entertainment. This book celebrates the very best articles from the BRI’s first ten years plus 150 all-new pages! As always, the contents are divided by length: short articles for the reader on the go, medium articles if you have a few minutes to spare, and the extended sitting section for those truly leg-numbing experiences. Read about . . .
- The origin of Twinkies
- Who invented the Hula Hoop
- The untold history of the Three Stooges
- Space toilets: where no man has gone before
- 1876: the year they stole the presidency
- The FBI’s "Ten Most Wanted" list
- How to start your own country
- Celebrity imposters
And much, much more!
* If download links doesn't work. Please write a comment.The Best of Uncle John's Bathroom Reader Download via usenet