Practical guide to exploiting the power of Object Technology and UML in your software development process.
This book is a practical, example-driven introduction to OO analysis and design. The author is a highly experienced OO practitioner and in the book he highlights the benefits of using the OO approach for software development.
The first part of the book is a step-by-step guide through introductory concepts that are key to software development, which uses a continuous example to show how each principle and concept is applied in practice.
The rest of the book explains the basics of UML in detail -- using individual examples for each concept or technique.
* covers UML 1.4
* Java code examples
* final chapter covers the OCL (Object Constraint Language) -- none of the other books in this area cover this
New to this edition:
* 2 totally new chapters on analysis and design -- fully updated and new material, including integrating the process chapter
* all chapters completely updated
* offers solutions to problems that can't be solved by UML alone -- introduces the idea of 'stereotypes' and CASE tool use case templates which aren't covered by UML
* If download links doesn't work. Please write a comment.Developing Software with UML: Object-Oriented Analysis and Design in Practice, 2nd Edition Download via usenet