The Domain Testing Workbook
- Author: Cem Kaner, Sowmya Padmanabhan, Douglas Hoffman
- Pages: 1
- Language: English
- ISBN/ASIN: 0989811905
- Upload date: 23-12-2015, 11:31
- Category: Programming
Domain testing is the most widely taught technique in software testing. However, many of the presentations stick with examples that are too simple to provide a strong basis for applying the technique. Others focus on mathematical models or analysis of the program’s source code. The Domain Testing Workbook will help you develop deep skill with this technique whether or not you have access to source code or an abiding interest in mathematics.
The Domain Testing Workbook provides a schema to organize domain testing and test design, with dozens of practical problems and sample analyses. Readers can try their hand at applying the schema and compare their analyses against over 200 pages of worked examples.
You will learn:
- when and how to use domain testing
- how to apply a risk-focused approach with domain testing
- how to use domain testing within a broader testing strategy and
- how to use domain testing in an exploratory way.
This book is for:
- Software testers who want to develop expertise in the field’s most popular test technique
- Test managers who want to assess and improve their staff’s skills
- Trainers and professors interested in adding depth and skill-based learning to black box testing or test design classes.
Download The Domain Testing Workbook
- Download The Domain Testing Workbook - UseNet cloud
* If download links doesn't work. Please write a comment.
The Domain Testing Workbook Download via usenet
Comments for The Domain Testing Workbook