The Psychology of Human Sexuality offers a comprehensive overview of human sexual behavior from a biopsychosocial perspective. The text highlights psychological research and theory on human sexuality whilst also considering the biological, evolutionary, social, and cultural factors that influence our sex lives.
• Features comprehensive coverage of topics including gender and sexual orientation, relationships, sexual behaviors, sexual difficulties and solutions, prostitution, and pornography
• Offers more in-depth treatment of relationships than comparable texts, with separate chapters dealing with attraction and relationship processes
• Written from a sex-positive perspective, and is inclusive and respectful of a diverse audience
• Includes numerous activities to facilitate a dynamic and interactive classroom environment
* If download links doesn't work. Please write a comment.The Psychology of Human Sexuality Download via usenet