DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: London is your in-depth guide to the very best of London. From taking in the magnificent sight of Big Ben and Parliament Square from the great heights of the London Eye to walking across Tower Bridge after visiting the historic Tower of London to treating yourself to a night at the theatre on the city's West , London truly offers a little bit of everything.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: London:
• Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
• Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
• Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
• Free, color pull-out map (print edition) marked with sights, a selected sight and street index, public transit map, practical information on getting around, and a distance chart for measuring walking distances .
• Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
• Area maps marked with sights and restaurants .
• Detailed city maps include street finder index for easy navigation.
• Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
• Suggested day-trips and itineraries to explore beyond the city .
• Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: London truly shows you this city as no one else can.
Recommend: For a pocket guidebook to London, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 London, which is packed with dozens of top 10 lists, ensuring you make the most of your time and experience the best of everything.
* If download links doesn't work. Please write a comment.DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: London,2015 Download via usenet